Here we have 50 fun and easy ideas of how you can show your partner love. Make sure to grab the free printable PDF!
If your looking for a quick and easy way to express love to your partner, there are literally thousands of different ways.
Of course, when you are trying really hard to come up with something good, it can be hard to think of something on the spot.
We have come up with 50 easy things you can do right now to show love to your partner.
Make sure to grab the free printable to help remind you of all the ways you could be lovin’ eachother right now.
- Plan a romantic, surprise date
- Make them laugh
- Take a walk together holding hands
- Write a love song or poem
- Snap a photo and send it to your partner
- Light candles
- Let them pick the movie
- Bring home dinner so no one has to cook
- Prepare a great breakfast on the weekend
- Make a handmade gift for them, straight from the heart
- Take a break together: add something fun to a chore-filled day
- Send flowers
- Offer to help them pack for a business trip
- Give them a hug
- Write a love letter
- Bring home their favorite movie on DVD
- Complete a project for them that they’ve been dreading
- Cuddle up, let go of your worries, and just spend some time together
- Surprise them with their favorite snack
- When they’re extra busy, ask how you can help
- Say you’ll run the errands today
- Give them a day off from their normal house task
- Suggest your partner spend a few hours with their friends
- Bring home a copy of that new novel they want to read
- Cook your loved one a special dinner
- Get professional pictures taken together
- Watch the sunrise together
- Listen. Always have an open ear to your partner.
- Send a quick text message to say “I’m thinking of you”
- Go dancing
- Surrender the remote
- Hang out with mutual friends
- Steal a kiss when they’re not expecting it
- Go swimming
- Go shopping
- Throw a party
- Take a romantic trip
- Forgive quickly and move on
- Flirt like you did when you first met
- Pick up their favorite coffee on your way home
- Show your partner you trust them
- Be a shoulder to cry on. Be there when they need you the most.
- Give them their space to be alone or pursue independent hobbies
- Watch the kids to give your partner time to relax
- Ask what they would like to do this weekend
- Cook some chicken soup when they’re sick
- Accompany them to their doctor’s appointment
- Give a sincere compliment
- Go for a bike ride
- Wash their car